Current Job Opening:
1. Prepare, analyze, and monitor journal and ledger entries to ensure accuracy, including warehouse accruals, facility expenses such as rent, demurrage fee, and/or occupancy cost;
2. Reconcile company accounts in compliance with company standards and policies and make report to general manager periodically;
3. Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial statements, and other records, using general accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning;
4. Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology to maintain and secure Vendor, Shipment and Asset database accordingly;
5. Analyze warehouse processing operations, including capacity availability, oversee inventory financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods; and
6. Perform monthly audit of company’s accounts receivable, accounts payable as well as closing and Reconciling Warehouse Inventory Accounts Monthly.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy plus one year related experience.
2. Participating in a full life cycle of projects from requirements gathering to analyzing and designing UI/Business related logic /database layers. Designing applications as 3-tier architecture with extensive use of Object Oriented programming (OOP) techniques;
3. Designing and creating a company database with MySQL. Creating new database objects like Store Procedures, Triggers, Indexes and Views in Development and Production environment for MySQL;
4. Utilizing development language and tools to implement design and development for auto label-printing tools, to increase the efficiency of daily label printing and to reduce the labor-cost;
5. Unit testing various modules and functions of the applications; and
6. Analyzing the required documents and working on flowcharts, design documents, and technical reports of the management system to maximize work efficiency and proper performance.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Technology plus two years related experience.
Send cover letter and resume to:
C & Y Global Logistics Service LLC
2695 Beverly Dr., Suite B
Aurora, IL 60502